Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

CENTRAL U.S. -- I would like to know how to become an Authorized Agent for All Carriers

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by mediarayz, Jan 7, 2011.

1. mediarayz

mediarayz New Member

I have been wanting to Start a business in the Wireless industry a of late. I would like to know how to become an authorized dealer for all services, and how do I go about doing it. I have seen companies advertise that if you sign up with them they will give you access to portal to activate phones and wholesale pricing on mobile phones..even the newest and top of the line. Some only say they give you authorization for a few like T-Mobile, or Spint...and some say that I will have access and be authorized to sell and activate on all carriers including Verizon, ATT, Tmobile, Sprint, Boost, Virgin etc. Is this True..How do I go about becoming an Authorized dealer to sell and activate cell phones without being ripped off or taken advantage of....Thanks Guys!!!

Also I have been talking to a company called Star Cell Wireless..dont know if I should move forward with them or not. They are also under Become a wireless agent .com. They have asked me for $175 up front and have said I will have access to portals to activate phones as well as advice and wholesale prices to phones...what do you think?

#1 mediarayz, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
  2. Jaywyldman

Jaywyldman New Member

All you are doing is sending an order through them on that online portal and that company is going to ship the phone to the customer while giving you much less of a commission, dont do it.

3. thealchemist60

thealchemist60 New Member

I have also been looking to become an authorized dealer, and it seems really hard to get in contact with anyone from the cell phone companies. Help!