Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I want to start Boost Mobile Stores.

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Daniel Seong, Dec 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Daniel Seong

Daniel Seong New Member

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Hello. I am Daniel.
    I live in Apex in NC. I want to start boost mobile stores near Cary and Raleigh, Durham. But I don't have any experience working in the mobile store. I want to know how to become a boost mobile retailer. If you have much experience working in the boost mobile store and you look for a job for a mobile store, you can help me. I need your advice to start a store.

danielelectric@hotmail.com

2. fyrfyter33

fyrfyter33 New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Boost wants $100k in liquid assets and you to open “multiple” stores. I’m guessing that’s off putting for most wanting to start a franchise.

Daniel Seong likes this.
  3. Daniel Seong

Daniel Seong New Member

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Thanks for your reply! I know about it. If I start a business, I will open "multiple" stores.
    I want to know how to get a dealership. After renting stores first, can I apply a boost mobile retailer? It's not easy for me to do it without convincing that I will get a dealership.

4. palandri

palandri Former Palm Guy

My Phone:
    Pixel 3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Project Fi
    If I could make a suggestion, unrelated to Boost Mobile. I'm not a business man or entrepreneur. I think most people like to try a phone before buying one. If I was to open an independent mobile phone shop, I would push low cost, high end phones. that major carriers and stores don't sell. Brands like Xiaomi, Nokia, Elephones, Oppo...etc... come to mind. You would be selling something no one else has, basically corner the market on these phones. You might even be able to get their phones on consignment.

Then there's a whole host of MVNO's that I would have available to choose from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_mobile_virtual_network_operators

Just my two cents.

#4 palandri, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    charlyee and dmapr like this.