Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile,it sends a fake Caller ID

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by aymanlionheart, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aymanlionheart

aymanlionheart New Member

I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile i sent a fake Caller ID

Dear Every one please help me on that , Blocking my caller ID from sent is prohibited here, and i need to find a way to send a fake Caller ID when i call from my cell phone.
    I thought of hacking my SIM card to rewrite another telephone number on it like 99999999999999...
    any body can help me on that????[​IMG]

2. Codepyro

Codepyro Senior Member

I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile i sent a fake Caller ID

i want to hack my sim card so someone else gets charged for the phone calls i make....while i'm at it can u hack my telephone line too..oh oh and my cable.....what hell hack my electricity as well so i don't have to pay for anything....

3. spridle

spridle Junior Member

Prohibited where? There is no need to hack your sim card. On your Nokia just turn on the "Restrict Caller-ID Feature,"

4. aymanlionheart

If i did that i will not be able to do any telephone call, it's not allowed by the network, and by the way the caller id number has nothing to do with charge (the billing system doesn't depend on your telephone number)

5. spridle

spridle Junior Member

You didn't answer my question... Prohibited where and what network are you on?

6. aymanlionheart

it's prohibited by the GSM company here in saudi Arabia

7. aymanlionheart

I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile i send a fake Caller ID

I'm still waiting guys.....

8. cll

cll Junior Member

My Phone:
    Treo650
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular Blue, TMobile
    what about dialing *67 before the number? that usually works from anywhere.

9. aymanlionheart

I just tried it, the operator said: " your call can not be completed as dialed ,please make sure that you have the correct number"

10. kranium007

kranium007 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    The Network
    Why do you want to block your caller id so badly? Are you selling children for slave labor or something? Running a meth lab?

11. jones

jones Silver Senior Member

you can only turn off your caller id so it does not send your phone number. Other than that forget it. SIM cards are very secure otherwise you can't use it anymore.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. aymanlionheart

i want to block it for business purpose,thank you jhone, i think you saved my time by that..

13. faizankhan

faizankhan New Member

Re: I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile i sent a fake Caller ID

Dear Every one please help me on that , Blocking my caller ID from sent is prohibited here, and i need to find a way to send a fake Caller ID when i call from my cell phone.
    I thought of hacking my SIM card to rewrite another telephone number on it like 99999999999999...
    any body can help me on that????[​IMG]

14. KyleAndMelissa22

KyleAndMelissa22 Woot Woot, Splat !!!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    LG Lucid 3 / G4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless (SID 299, NID 173)
    Re: I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile i sent a fake Caller ID

Another revived ancient thread....:clap:
    Anyway, I don't think you should hack a SIM card.
    There's really no way to fake a caller ID, unless your a telemarketer (so we've all heard). ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410

Can't be done on the SIM card. This is a function controlled by your carrier. On many phones you have the option to block the caller ID, but in that case it is sent as private, not a fake ID.

-Jay

16. viewfly

viewfly Mobile RF Advisor

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Space Grey
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T; Tmobile SIM only
    Re: I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile,it sends a fake Caller I

The OPs are from Saudi Arabia and India (posting from 2003).

I think in those countries, you can go down to your local police office and get fake caller ID's on your SIM cards. But your phone will be taken away. They are not allowed in prison :rolleyes:

17. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Re: I want to hack my SIM card so when i call from my mobile,it sends a fake Caller I

Well, being in prison does solve the problem of having your name attached to outgoing calls. It would be the prison's name on any outgoing calls you make.

-Jay

18. billp

billp Junior Member

My Phone:
    lg vx8300
    Wireless Provider(s):
    verizon
    Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX8300/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Or the guys al quida

19. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint

No reason for this thread to remain open. Someone awakened it from a 5 year burial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.