Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I want to become a Verizon Authorized Dealer

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by cd19er, Jun 12, 2008.

1. cd19er

cd19er New Member

I would like to become a Verizon Authorized Dealer or an AT&T Authorized Dealer I would consider other carriers but those 2 first.
    Does anyone have information or contacts that could help me get this done. The location of the store would be in
    Fruita, Co 81521

A little about me
    I have a office space located in the center of my home town available to me. I just obtained my Bachelors of Business Management. I have some startup capital and enought assests to cover a business loan. There is no wireless stores in my town and the closest store is about 12-15 miles away in the next town. I am positive that a store in this location would be very succesful.

I am very determined to make this a reality. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Clay D.

#1 cd19er, Jun 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  2. rubenyona

rubenyona New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Hey,

Were you able to start a store? If so hows that working out for you?

3. njguy978

njguy978 New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8330
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    My company is a VZW national agent for B2B. Please let me know if you have any interest

4. Lundfakeer

Lundfakeer New Member

Just look out for companies that will charge you some ridiculous amounts of $$ to open a store. Your best bet is a Wireless Zone or another franchise....I see a post from Core Developer in this forum- they develop stores---hmm....don't know what type of shady people are out there

5. Sterling Fuller

Sterling Fuller New Member

I would be interested in B2B for a georgia agency you may contact Sterling at REMOVED

#5 Sterling Fuller, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012