Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I NEED EVERYONES HELP !!!!!

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by njsvrzncdma, Mar 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    As everyone already knows i used to work for cingular wireless. Due to differences with the management i left that store. It just diddnt seem to matter how hard i worked (120 % to quota) it wasnt enough. So anyway im working for a mortgage firm and I DONT KNOW A THING ! I cant stand this all i can think about is cellphones and technology and selling cell phones. THis is me and who i am The world of cellular/pcs technology facinates me and i enjoy the work every day now that im not doing this anymore i miss it alot ! If anyone and i mean anyone knows of any cellular places looking for reps in the central jersey area please let me know. I was making about 25000 salary base and ill be happy with that. Any company will do verizon, sprint, at&t....(just not cingular) If i get the job i promise to forward via paypal a finders fee of 100 bucks as a thank you for getting me back into what i love. THANKS EVERYONE......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VerizonSalesRep

VerizonSalesRep New Member

Wow, you must have been starving.... My worst month I made 3750 gross... and have made as high as 6000... Try working directly for Verizon. Dont be an Agent, Sales reps at Verizon make 10.10 and hour plus commision and quota attainment is 1300 a month.... and except for slow months you should exceed that... Plus you get 4 dollars for every data sale, 4 dollars for insurance.... etc....

3. mcf04581

mcf04581 Senior Member

My Phone:
    T-Mobile SDA
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless
    wow, a whole 10.10 an hour, you must have just started with the company.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    well 10.10 isnt really that good to be honest with you... I was salaried at cingular for 25000 base and commission on top of that.....

5. twopiece

twopiece D'oh!!

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Be thankful that you have a job, I still know people that have been unemployed for the past few months.

6. V247mobile

V247mobile New Member

Come and join me! We need you

7. dmapr

dmapr Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
    This has got to be some kind of record in thread revival -- nearly 10 years! :)

8. RadioRaiders

RadioRaiders RF Black-Belt

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    GSM / WCDMA /LTE
    Ok, I'm in.

....oh, BTW, who are you and what do you need me for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.