Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I hope this works (5350 data)

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by NguyenTT82, Oct 9, 2002.

1. NguyenTT82

NguyenTT82 New Member

I don't know why, but many people have asked my why my data cable works, and their's doesn't. Mine didn't come with any drivers or software, and I can't tell you why it worked. But it did... well, I guess that's not the case with alot of other owners of the 5350. I did find this though, and it might help....

http://www.wirelessgalaxy.com/ac/lg510/instructionsonlgusb.html

Its a link to instructions for downloading drivers and having the computer recognize the phone. Its actually for the lg510, but considering the fact that the cable is also supposed to work for the 5350, it might work. Sorry I can't help you much more, but if all else fails, I'd say go buy the kit that does come with its own software from your local sprint store that should be coming in before the holiday season if it's not there already.