Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I don't have a Sprint (Please help)

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by detroitmel, Jan 27, 2006.

1. detroitmel

detroitmel New Member

I know I want to go with sprint but I want to get the right phone. Having a phone for two years is a comittement and I want to make sure I get the right one. So my girlfriend just both the mm-a920 and she really likes it, I read reviews of it on cnet.com, but I just wanted to know if anyone had suggestions for a better phone in the price range of up to $200. Thanks!

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    IMHO you made the right choice the a920 is a great phone (feature packed & great RF & sound quality). Just make sure you get the latest software update for it (look in the phone menu to do it OTA), also you will want to get the total protection insurance for the phone ($6 a month).

3. detroitmel

detroitmel New Member

Thanks. I totally for got to add the insurance into the bill.

4. budney

My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    If you plan on having the phone for the full length of time it is worth it, as the full retail price of the phone is $350. I would call ASAP to add it. If I remember correctly you can only add it to yuor line in the first 30 days, after that you are SOL.

5. detroitmel

detroitmel New Member

Oh ok, I haven't gotten the phone yet, I'm probably gonna get it for my birthday next week.

6. apocalpz

apocalpz New Member

Well happy birthday fellow aquarian my b-day is coming up to and I got the sprint plan as well but I bought the a900. I hopefully keeping it for two years was a right choice as well:confused:

7. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Just an FYI. Fry's electronics has the Sanyo MM9000 for only $247.99. Great phone at a great price. About $130 less than Sprint retail and this price includes all customers with no strings attached. But I'm not sure if Fry's is nationwide or not. I'm thinking probably not.

8. budney

My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    That is a very good price for the 9000. I personaly would spend the extra on the a920, is't the best phone Samsung has put out in the last few years. The overall quality and feel of the a920, and the great sounding earpiece & size make it worth the extra $$$.

9. detroitmel

detroitmel New Member

How is the a900? It looks pretty cool.