Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

I Can’t find a suitable screen protector for my LG KE970 (Shine)

Discussion in 'Other Smartphones and Mobile Operating Systems' started by john2007, May 16, 2007.

1. john2007

john2007 New Member

I just bought a new mobile of LG KE970 (Shine), but after I looked around the shop nearby, I can’t find a screen protector for this model. Although I can buy a sheet & cut it myself, but as the mobile got a corner at top and I think I can’t cut it nicely. Anyone who know where can I find this model screen protector?

2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Martin Fields is one that you might like. I don't have the "Shine" but I have use their Screen Protectors and have been very happy.

PS: Welcome to WA. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ellen

Ellen Guest

Welcome to WA John. :) Along with the site listed above, this site also has a pre-cut screen protector for your handset. http://www.clarivue.com/detail.asp?key=Screen_Protector_Phone_LG_KE970_Shine

4. andyxp

andyxp New Member

Try to find in Expert Shield
    I bought a screen protector from them few month ago, I m using LG KU800, they response very fast on the new mobile model.
    You can check it out at ExpertShield Screen Protectors

5. john2007

john2007 New Member

I have one question How to do a smooth installation of screen protector?

6. andyxp

andyxp New Member

Smooth installation of screen protector
    Eliminating air bubbles is easy, just using a standard credit card to push the air bubbles out.
    For removing dust, one solution is to use a can of condensed air to blow dust away from your device’s screen. Another solution is turn on the hot water in your bathroom and allow it to steam up the room. Dust particles adhere to the steam rather than your handheld's screen, creating a perfect environment for applying a screen protector
    If you found it still fail, then maybe the quality of screen protector

Next time you can try WriteShield or ExpertShield screen protector, their overall quality are good compare to others in my past experience.

7. john2007

john2007 New Member

Best Screen Protector

This is a specific question for those who have tried several screen protectors. What have you found to be the best? And why?

8. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Brandee16

Brandee16 New Member

I am personally looking for a complete protector for my phone, since it is prone to scratches & I want to prevent them as much as possible.
    Any suggestions? Any that are proven to work? I saw this one that is just like a plastic sticky sheet you put in pieces over the whole phone, has anyone tried that & can give me their opinion.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and as soon as possible. Thank you, B.