Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

HTC Touch Pro Programs

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by mdakis, May 18, 2009.

1. mdakis

mdakis New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I just got the smartphone and am totally confused as to which programs are free and which ones require subscriptions. Is there a list or do I have to click on each icon and see if it leads me to a subscription page?

Regarding this smartphone, so far I have two complaints --

1. The "weather" icon does not contain my home town nor does it have the capability to add my city without upgrading the program. If I don't upgrade, I can either attempt to download various programs in order to add my city or bookmark the accuweather website. Since I am not a computer geek, I don't feel qualified to modify the program.

2. The other complaint is my inability to remove subscription programs so I have a phone that contains only those programs that I use. It appears that I can't do that since that feature is locked.

Thanx

2. MrObvious

MrObvious Senior Member

PPCGeeks has more information on how to get rid of it. I would head over there instead and read the stickies and do some searching. Your questions have been asked before there.

3. mdakis

mdakis New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Hey MrObvious -- thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

4. MrObvious

MrObvious Senior Member

:) I'm there but I have a Diamond.