Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

HTC Touch Diamond - Pocket\Sprint

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Seanstock, Aug 3, 2009.

1. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Did your friend check with Pocket for an explanation, he should. They sold to him as new, not as another provider's black listed phone.

In the off chance that Sprint made a mistake, I would have them re-Check it before *beating up* Pocket. :)

PS: Cloning is illegal, there has been some discussion if you own both phones then is it illegal since basically it would like having an extension.

However in your case you are cloning to get around a *blacklisted* ESN, which puts it an entirely perspective. I personally would not go that route. ;)

Palm850/v0100 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Seanstock

Seanstock New Member

Would you guys happen to know how to clear the lifetime call duration? Like when you go into the ##778# menu it shows how many total calls have been made and how many minutes, etc. Is there a way to clear this on the HTC Diamond? Because hitting Menu/Reset in that menu does not seem to work, nor does Hard Reseting the phone.

3. COtech

COtech Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sam. Galaxy SII Skyrocket
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Mobility
    The lifetime timer is the "odometer" of the phone. You should not be able to reset it. If it is zero, then the phone is new.

COtech

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TnA2xXtReM

TnA2xXtReM Member

My Phone:
    HTC Touch Pro 1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, T-Mobile (Previous: Cingular/AT&T)
    I think HTC did something that make their device 'lifetime usage' not resettable. Hard reset nor flashing the ROM does nothing. I don't know about other phones, but when I restored my iPhone, it resetted to 0 minutes lifetime minutes usage.