Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

HTC Harrier

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones' started by pairodimes, May 27, 2004.

1. pairodimes

pairodimes New Member

My Phone:
    Treo 300
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon
    Does anyone have any information or specs on the new HTC Harrier due out on the Sprint network? Anything would be helpful, even just a picture.

Thanks!

Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WirelessBeachBum

WirelessBeachBum Soylent Green is People

My Phone:
    Thunderbolt...still
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Verizon will be getting this phone as well, should have camera, keyboard and bluetooth, no wifi, and will have EV-DO data...so that makes it questionable as to whether Sprint will get this one, since the have not officially said whether they will launch ev-do or wait for ev-dv....not sure about memory slots, I'm positive their will be sdio, but not sure about cf....or the need for cf.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I've heard a lot about this "Harrier" but haven't seen any pictures of it. Why is it supposed to be so great? What does it look like?

4. WirelessBeachBum

My Phone:
    Thunderbolt...still
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    My guess is it is going to look very similar to the ipaq 4355...it's my understanding the HTC makes the iPAQ's for HP.

[​IMG]

5. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    That's not a bad little PDA, do we know (or can we speculate) what OS the Harrier is going to use?

And what is this Recon Wireless stuff? I don't want to see that, I'm horribly offended! ;) Seriously WBB, the guy on the homepage looks a little too happy to be using that GPS unit or satellite phone, whatever it is he's holding, he looks too happy. Maybe it's all the radiation flooding his brain from using that thing :rasp:

6. pairodimes

pairodimes New Member

My Phone:
    Treo 300
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon
    I do know that it's PocketPC 2003, it'll have the keyboard and a camera built in. I've heard that it will be 64mb of memory

7. WirelessBeachBum

My Phone:
    Thunderbolt...still
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW

Well I have to make a living...although it's not from selling PDA's...my margin is not that great...I do however do really well with the Sat. phones...since 9/11 there has been a pretty big demand.

As for the Harrier I guess now that Sprint has announced EVDO they will be getting this model. I'm currently using the Sammsung i600 and really like it (especially now that I have updated the OS to the new version.)

But when the HTC comes out I will probably upgrade...I don't mind the size of the phone, especially if I will be able to do so much with it....let's just hope they don't put a cheesy camera in it like on the samsung i700.

8. KidoBorg

KidoBorg New Member

Attached belllow is the picture of Harrier. As you can see it has the verizon logo.

[​IMG]

Full specification and features are available at PhoneArena.com