Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

HTC Diamond vs. Blackberry 8330 Or 8130 Pearl

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Cell Dude4L, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Cell Dude4L

Cell Dude4L New Member

My Phone:
    Sony Ericsson W810i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, Virgin Mobile
    Hi All,

I am thinking of switching to Sprint and looking for a good smartphone on Sprint's network. I am looking at the Diamond and Curve or Pearl. What is important to me is reception and call quality.

Can anyone share their experience with the Diamond and Curve or Pearl on Sprint's Network? How is reception and call quality?

I live in NY/NJ/PA area. Any experiences is greatly appreciated. And if any other smartphone not mentioned is also welcomed as a suggestion :)

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Are their any other features you would like the smartphone to have? Most smartphones have the same reception. The call quality is better on the BBs most of the time.

3. Cell Dude4L

Cell Dude4L New Member

My Phone:
    Sony Ericsson W810i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, Virgin Mobile
    I like and will need a smartphone that is good at the following organizer functions like calendar, tasks, memopad, detailed address book, web, etc...the basic features.

But call quality is something I do not want to sacrifice on a PDA. I know most PDAs do those organizer functions pretty well.

Hopefully I can narrow my choices to a device :)

4. NYCDru

NYCDru Sprint Newbie

My Phone:
    Motrola V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Verizon(former), ATT(former),
    I had the Centro and have a Curve now. Wait a week and get a Tour. If you cant wait a week get the Curve. (wait a week) Curve gets great reception, call quality, and battery life.

5. Cell Dude4L

Cell Dude4L New Member

My Phone:
    Sony Ericsson W810i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T, Virgin Mobile
    Thanks for the input. I was actually looking at the Tour last night. I can wait a week and pick one up. I was reading some of the reviews on those that happen to get their hands on one. Pretty impressive reviews so far.

6. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    The only other PDA I would look into is the Treo Pro. It also has great call quality.

1 person likes this.