Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How's VoiceStream coverage west of Boston?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by MAC, Feb 28, 2002.

1. MAC

MAC New Member

I live & work west of Boston and wanted to see how VoiceStream's service is in this area. Although they have the best rates, I'm hesitant about getting no service or dropped calls when I hear that their towers only work in a 10 mile radius & there are lots of "no-tower" (snobby) communities in MetroWest Boston (I live in one of them).

2. dobby10

dobby10 Senior Member

3. MAC

MAC New Member

Great article - thanks for the info.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The article above was deleted about voicestream in the Boston area. How is voicestream there. Can you get coverage around all of Boston, Hampton Beach and the Cape?

5. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
  6. Rich

Rich Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry® Style™ 9670 s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint- AT&t
    It looks like Nextel got a higher rating[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Has anyone used Voicestream around the Somerville area and Hampton Beach area? If so, how well did it work and also how well did it work from buildings in Somerville? Does not seem like much information is out their. Epinions only had a few reviews.