Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How's Sprint PCS in NYC?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm new to all this. How is Sprint PCS in NYC? Also, how are they when you travel nationally? Do I just follow the other postings and go Verizon? Thanks!

2. Scalici26

Scalici26 Senior Member

I have SPCS in NYC and i love it! I've had ATT, Voicestream, and Nextel and so far i've found SPCS to be the best. I have not tried Verizon but i hear that it is also good in NYC. I prefer SPCS and they also have much cooler phones.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

How are they nationally? I travel for business.

4. skadoo323

skadoo323 Junior Member

i also have sprint pcs and love it. i'm around the NYC area when i'm visiting my relatives but when i am there i have no problems at all. people complain that sprint doesnt work in rural areas, but i live in a very rural town (its like a hickville) and still to this day my sprint phone has not let me down. I tried verizon and they work good everywhere except in my house. verizon phones cost way more then the phones of other providers. plus sprint pcs phones are cooler. they got some nice features.

5. CellGuyFL

CellGuyFL New Member

Dear Anonymous:

Well lets not all just jump on the sprint band wagon so soon, i mean even though my forum name suggests that i am from down yonder but i am AKA (CELLGUYNY) i recently came to Fl from the NYC area Manhattan and i have to tell you sprint is not so good no matter what people might say, i mean they do make some nice looking phones and some of the plans are good to, but there customer relations are horrible and their phones at times may be complicated to use and whats worst of all they use there own credit system making it difficult for customers to leave there service if you want to. I mean they are doing something right perhaps they did the previous JD Power award for the NY metro area but based on my own personal expreience and knowledge I did not like them at all.