Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How to send ringtones and pixs to the vx6000

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Stupiud, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    attach the MIDI to an email and send the email to (tendigitphonenumber)@vzwpix.com

when you receive the email go to the menu -> Camera (1) -> Pix Inbox (4) -> open the message -> right soft key -> save sound (4)/Save pix (3)

you can now select the ringtone you just downloaded as you would any other ringtone/alert.

Midi must be less then 30kb. Don’t use AOL's emailer, they block sound attachments.

the proper resolution for pix (so u don’t get the white borders on the top and bottom is 120 pixels x 131 pixels. i suggest the program 'irfan view' to crop and resize pictures to the right size.

There is a charge of .25$ per message you send (unless you have a pix message plan of course).

2. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Make your own voice ringers!:

Use the phone's voice recorder to record the ringtone you want. anything, it can be speech, an mp3, the TV. Anything!

after you have recorded it in your voice recorder. send it to yourself as a pic message @ (yourtendigitphonenumber)@vzwpix.com:

Menu -> Camera (1) -> Send pix message (3) -> fill in address (yourtendigitphonenumber)@vzwpix.com -> sound (press ok) -> chose 'voice memo' -> pick the memo u recorded -> enter a subject -> send (left soft key)

if you want to be cheap, CANCEL the pix message before it goes thru and you wont be charged and it will be in you pix message outbox (5) instead of your inbox.

save the sound attachment as shown on the post above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.