Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How to send a ringtone from internet to Mobile?

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by atulhost, Jun 7, 2010.

1. atulhost

atulhost New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung
    Wireless Provider(s):
    BSNL
    Hi Guys

I am from India and I want to know that how to send a ringtone or wallpaper from Internet to mobile directly.

Any help appreciated.

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Some carriers allow you to email these files directly to your phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shellyagal

shellyagal New Member

Now it is so easy to make your own ringtones. All we need is to select our favourtie MP3 song, and upload it on AAfter Search by typing 'ringtone:' (without quotes) in the search box. It will split the MP3 into 20 secs ringtones. Select the interesting section of the song/music from 20 secs segments. Have fun