Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How to see who has posted the most cell sites?

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by ShoresGuy, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ShoresGuy

ShoresGuy Euer WA Experte in Europa

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC/T-Mobile MDA II PPC
    Wireless Provider(s):
    E-Plus (BASE 12 month flatrate)/Vodafone Germany
    Joe or DWS,

I was wondering whether it's possible to see a list of who has posted how many sites on one page. I know that this info can be viewed by checking someone's user profile.

One other question, the disk usage always shows as "You have used 0 bytes of unlimited space". Is the amount of cell site pics going to force further compression of images at some point? I like how vBulletin automatically compresses the image size to a reasonable size but still allows you to view the original.

TIA :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...