Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How to improve signal.

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by markrw, Jul 20, 2011.

1. markrw

markrw New Member

hi I am new to cel and live on signal fringe .one bar under the apple tree near where I park my boat, if I stand on my head .how does one improve a signal. ? could I make some sort of antennae? thanks Mark

2. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Hello and welcome to WA, I moved your thread to a different forum and changed the title to give it better exposure.

Hope someone replies to you soon. In the meantime you could see if a search brings up any viable answers.

Good luck. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Maximum Signal

Maximum Signal Senior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon , Sprint , Millenicom
    We carry a variety of products that improve signal . Check them out and give us a call . We are giving away an in vehicle system here this month

http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/t...an-vehicle-wireless-amplifier.html#post564631

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rjniles

rjniles Member

My Phone:
    MOTO E4 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    You do not say who your carrier is but the major carriers have devices you connect to your home high speed internet modem (cable or DSL) that acts like a mini cell tower.

Verizon has the "Network Extender"
    ATT the "Micro Cell"
    Sprint I believe is the "Air Wave"
    T-Mobile has UMA (but they do not seem to be pushing it lately)

I have the Micro Cell with ATT and it works great although I have heard others say NOT).