Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

how to get perks and speical discounts

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by chris1127249, Aug 3, 2006.

1. chris1127249

chris1127249 New Member

I currently have the

sprint free incomming 300 plus 100 free bonus minutes-39.99
    Free mobile to mobile 5.00
    Insurance 4.95
    100 Text messaging-5.00
    Nextel Data Access Pack-10.00
    i also have the Corporate Discount for waste management at 30% off my rate plan

the average bill comes out to 55.00

is there anything better that i can get or any perks or any more discounts i can get or apply to me.

i tried getting the SERO plan but they said i have to change my number and re-sign a 2 year agreement but i do not want to do that. does anyone know anything else i can get or do..

thanks

2. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    you shouldn't have to get a new number and you wouldn't be able to kepp your corporate discount if you switch to SERO.......its still a good deal though because you will still be getting more than you have now for less than your paying now

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AdamC911_1985

AdamC911_1985 New Member

My Phone:
    Motorla I-580
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint/"Nextel", Boost
    What is SERO?

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    sero stands for Sprint.Employee.Referral.? (i don't know what the last letter stands for :D ) basically if you know the Sprint email address of a Sprint employee then you can get advantage of extremely discounted plans....heres the page:

http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/sprint/epc/epclanding.asp

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mjavi

mjavi New Member

i just spend 1hr talking to a rep on the phone and everything was going fine and i had explain to her what a sero plan is the thing is that when she was in the final step of procesing the order she was told that those plans are no longer available.

6. SmArTeStChIlD421

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    but......i asked my rep when i activated my mom's sero service and he said that it had been around forever and that it wasn't going to expire....i called again and that rep said the same thing