Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How to copy contacts from phone memory of Samsung T809 to other phone

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by sagar5284, Jun 28, 2008.

1. sagar5284

sagar5284 New Member

Hi,

I have been using Samsung T809 phone with Tmobile for the last 2 years. I recently got a Cingular black berry pearl and would like to copy all the contacts from the Phone memory in Samsung T809 to Blackberry pearl. I could not find a option of "copy to sim" in Samsung T809. I have the USB cable for Samsung phone through which I am only able to access the memory card. Can anyone tell me a feasible solution to copy the contacts from phone memory.

Thanks in Advance

2. Eric47

Eric47 Bronze Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    crackberry's
    Wirelessly posted (HTC-8500/1.2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.8) UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

go into a store for your provider. they should transfer for you for free.

3. tmobileman

tmobileman Iphone Hater

My Phone:
    G1v1.5, Dash, Touch Pro 2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Tmobile
    With the T809 go to phone book, scroll to and select one contact select options, should be a copy option, if not have you tried to Bluetooth the contact to the other phone in order for you to do this both devices must have a working sim card in them. Or then I would go to the store, and see what they can do for you.