Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

CENTRAL U.S. -- How To Become an Authorized Alltel Agent

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by WeAreCellular2, Jun 10, 2010.

1. WeAreCellular2

WeAreCellular2 New Member

My Phone:
    HTC Incredible
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Hey everyone! Hopefully someone in this forum might be able to help me out. What Im looking to do is become an Authorized Alltel Agent. Im currently in one of the divested areas where Alltel will keep its name. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction I would highly appreciate it. Thanks :)

2. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Though some of the divested areas will keep the name for the near future, Alltel will eventually disappear when Atlantic Tele-Network and AT&T integrate their respective parts of divested Alltel. Don't expect "Alltel" to be around much longer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WeAreCellular2

WeAreCellular2 New Member

My Phone:
    HTC Incredible
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Now I was under the understanding that Atlantic Tele Network bought the rights to Alltel's name and they would continue using their brand, have you heard any thing different? I understand that Allied Communications is a subsidary to ATN. Also even if that was the case ATN will have the Alltel markets and would like to find out how to become a dealer. Currently Im an Authorized Verizon WIreless Retailer which Im proud to be and will keep them. In our area thats our only competition which is currently Alltel, so as a business stand point just trying to think of more ways to take care of both customers. Thanks for any info