Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How is Cingular in the Hudson Valley?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by lady51, Apr 2, 2005.

1. lady51

lady51 New Member

I had AT&T Wireless at one point but switched carriers because they had no coverage in Orange County, NY, where I work. Out of sheer curiosity I have been wondering if the new Cingular system has filled that area in yet.

2. COtech

COtech Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Sam. Galaxy SII Skyrocket
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T Mobility
    Using the Middletown, NY zipcode of 10940, the Cingular website reports no service. Wireless Wavelength shows Cingular holds a 10 MHz PCS A3 license there, which covers most of New York state; from Montauk Pt to Rochester to northern VT.

Judging by the orange on the regional map, Cingular is getting roaming coverage there from Dobson.

COtech

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jones

jones Silver Senior Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...