Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How do you delete Pics on a LG5200

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by farmerda, Jun 29, 2008.

1. farmerda

farmerda New Member

How do you delete Pics on a LG5200? I want to clear my pictures that were uploaded to my phone before I get rid of it. Verizon has already dleted the account so I have to do it locally on the phone but I can't find a way to do it. I have already thru the security setting set it back to the defaults and deleted all messages, contacts but can't find a wy to delete the pictures.:mad: