Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How do I edit WAP setting on the Motorola V323i

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by geekatcomputers, Jan 4, 2008.

1. geekatcomputers

geekatcomputers New Member

Hi,
    I have been looking around the internet for a long time now and have found this website. My problem is that I am trying to access the "secret menu" on the Motorola V323i. My cell service is Cellcom. I know I have to push in certain numbers, but I don't know what numbers to enter and where to enter these. I have posted on a different website and people told me to enter them on the main screen. but they start going in as a phone number.

If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated.:)

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    If someone gave you the code they probably neglected to tell you to hit the menu key first. Its the center button on the top row. When doing this remember you have to enter the numbers quickly or it will time out.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. geekatcomputers

Still need help

i think what you mean to stay is push the ok button, because there is no button labeled "menu". But when I enter in the code (which should be ##browser or ##2769737) it opens up brew which is the second icon. I think that the ## is supposed to stop it, but it is not. :confused: That is why I think that Cellcom somehow disabled access to the "secret menus". :mad: Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything.
    If anybody knows a diffent "code" or why I can't access these menus please help.

Thanks so far.

4. Jay2TheRescue

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Re: Still need help

No, I am not talking about the OK button in the center of the navigation pad. There is a button that is not labeled right above the navigation pad. Top row, between the right and left soft keys. This is the menu key.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. geekatcomputers

There is no button between the right and left soft keys. if you search Motorola V323i on google images you will see that there is no key there.

6. Jay2TheRescue

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410

Sorry about that. All the other Motorola models have a menu key, its gotten to the point that I've assumed all of them have it. I have no idea how to do it on your model then. On other Motorola models you hit the menu key then enter the code.

-Jay

7. geekatcomputers

Ok, Thanks

Well thats disappointing. I thought that you could help me. Oh well. :( If Anybody else out there can help it would be greatly appreciated. Just so you know I have a Motorola V323i and am using Cellcom as my service provider. I am trying to access the secret menu to edit that phones WAP setting. I think that Cellcom may of disabled access to the menus. Please Help.