Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How come the website keeps letting me buy phones with the discount?

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by skinnyboy, Dec 11, 2007.

1. skinnyboy

skinnyboy New Member

Okay..im sure people are going to go nuts ove this thread..but here goes. I have a sprint number..i opened up a second shared number to get a treo back sometime at the discount. When i didnt want the treo..i called sprint..so i wouldnt get charged the early contract termination fee..she left the second line open..but made it so i could sell the unwanted treo. Hence my phone bill shows two numbers..but i only have one phone , using the main number.
    Browsing on the sprint website..i typed in my numbers to check upgrade eligbility. The first main used number showed i had months to go. BUT...the second unused line..i had..was able to get the full 150 discount. So..i pulled out my credit card...bought a 300 dollar phone for 50 bucks...got it the next day...had it activated.
    Going back a week later online...the second number showed eligible for the 150 refund..so for the heck of it...i tried to purchase another phone online. Bingo..the next day , another new in the box 300 dollar phone for 50 bucks shows up.
    NOW WHAT? Can i activate this phone on my first main number...?? Can i stick the phone on Ebay and sell it..since i have opened it? Somebody please advise. Im not going to keep going on the website and trying to push my luck..but i got this extra phone..and im wondering if its locked since it hasnt been activated..