Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How can I lease my land for cell tower usage?

Discussion in 'Cell Tower Hunting Club' started by saxetower, Mar 2, 2010.

1. saxetower

saxetower New Member

How and what determines if land would be ideal for a cell tower? I live in rural Va zip code 23967 and my cell phone service is horrible. There is also no internet service here except dail up and a few satellite company(wireless). My question is how do I contact the major companies and see if my land would be ideal for a tower.

2. AirwaveManagement

AirwaveManagement New Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I see that no one has replied to this question. You should contact the carriers or tower developers directly and resubmit your property info to them every few months.

I am not trying to promote myself since I am in the lease business - not the site marketing business, I have a page on one of my sites that has all of this relevant contact info in one place.

Cell Tower On Your Property | Do-it Yourself Guide.

Hopefully that helps, but in reality even if you think you have a great potential cell site location, you have less than a 1% chance of having your site reviewed and selected.

Good Luck.