Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

How can I keep PictureID on during call?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by LoveTheTones, Apr 22, 2004.

1. LoveTheTones

LoveTheTones New Member

It doesn't make sense that the picture disappears once I pick up the phone. Anyone know if there's a way to keep it on?

2. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    What phone are you using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LoveTheTones

LoveTheTones New Member

Woops sorry. VX6000.

Thanks

4. xikle

xikle For rent: inquire below

My Phone:
    BB Curve
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Moble
    I don't think it's possible to keep the picture ID up after you answer the phone. It's kinda like with the Samsung A530, the screen turns off after a set period of time after you answer the phone. It would be nice to have the option to keep the screen on, or in the case of the LG 6k having the picture ID stay up after the call has been answered. Maybe some future phone will have that option.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...