Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Hooray! Saddam

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by NokiaKrazy, Dec 14, 2003.

1. NokiaKrazy

NokiaKrazy 2010. I'm still around

My Phone:
    Blackberry
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Just wanted to say that this is very good. Now onto Osama Bin Laden.

2. axvx8xoxr

axvx8xoxr Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Q
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    If Saddam's beard was that long already imagine how his would look! They formed a special task force not too long ago to try to find him, hopefully he'll be next in line.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IowaUser

IowaUser Junior Member

My Phone:
    Sanyo 4900
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I hope you're both right. But we need tips to catch him, just like we needed tips to catch Hussein. Bin Laden has supporters who would not turn him in for anything. Think how long it took the FBI to catch Eric Rudolph in this country! He was found in the same 10 square mile radius that he was last seen five years before his capture.

4. Delta

Delta Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'zOne
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I want him dead as much as the next guy, but Bin Laden unfortunatley has something Saddam does not: A Brain. Sooner or later we will either get lucky or he will just F up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...