Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Hi Just trying to get answers

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Blinddriver56, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Blinddriver56

Blinddriver56 New Member

My Phone:
    LG VX 4400
    I have come to this form to ask it any one know where I can get a usb cable driver for an LG VX4400? I bought a cable that was supposed to come with the driver disc--- but the disc did not make it to me and the seller has been less that helpful getting me the driver :mad:-- so I thought I would ask the fine folks here on the forum if they could help me out :confused:

2. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Welcome to Wireless Advisor.

Because this is such an old phone (from 2002), the likelihood of any members here having what you need (the driver disk you need) is very slim, not a complete no-go, but unlikely.

Here's one site that might be able to help you, but be aware it requires a software download. Use at your own risk. The drivers for this phone should be available online for download somewhere if what this site offers doesn't work.

Update Your LG Drivers Today!

Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...