Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Hi everyone.... Happy December to you all.

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by kjo, Dec 7, 2017.

1. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure (2015)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cricket
    Howdy all! Hope the worlds treating you kindly. I've wanted to come on and tell you all about my little cheap purchase.....ha ha ha. More out of curiousity than anything. I got myself off Groupon a GTO8 android smart watch for like 15 dollars to play around with. Kindve looks like an Apple Watch honestly. I'm trying to find the BT notifier program it says I need to install but like I said more for fun and a project to play around on.

It came but I haven't had too much time yet. My poor step dad had to have emergency surgery. He had an Aortic anyersyum discover right above where it branches into his kidneys 12 inches tall by 7 wide balloon. He is doing great but oh my gosh he's a walk No miracle that it didn't explode. My mom has a pacemaker and needs to have an artificial heart valve put in. She's doing her best for my stepdad. I have 3 surgeries coming myself. 2 in January and 1 in February. Not as serious but still. Lovely side effects after my spinal surgeries and fusion.

My phone finally upgraded to nougat. Lol. Now I got issues to fix there too. Ha ha.

Are there any of you who still use a Moto X pure? It's a pretty good phone. Battery life not as good as others but I can't complain. I'm thankful I have it.

Anyway just saying hi. Hopefully it's okay to post here. If not let me know and I'll remove post.

Have a pleasant evening everyone!

Smiles....Kelli

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JFB, palandri and charlyee like this.
  2. dmapr

dmapr Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
    Hey Kelli, sorry to hear about all the medical problems in your family :( Hope you get through unscathed!

You're right, that little watch does look a bit like Apple Watch, just not quite as elegant ;) Hopefully you'll get enough play time out of it to brighten your holidays!

kjo likes this.
  3. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Hi Kelli, sorry to hear about your family’s health issues.

That’s a cute watch, do you like it? How is it working out for you?

Take care and stay healthy.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    kjo likes this.
  4. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure (2015)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cricket

Yes definitely not as refined and elegant but I do like the squarish design and the rose gold color is pretty. Yes totally a play gadget. Ha ha

dmapr likes this.
  5. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure (2015)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cricket
    So far it works okay but still trying to get the right Bluetooth app. I think it's rwatch? But I'm gonna be watching some you tube videos and play around with it. Just For fun! I'm doing pretty good except for leg issues. Small day surgeries coming hopefully will help. I do not have vericose veins per say however I had a small vein in leg break up by my fused sacrum groin area that has filled and twisted around some muscles. Compression socks help but they are going to close off the valves in both my legs and remove the bad twisted vein before I get blood clots.

I'm just happily plugging along the best I can. Working on wrapping and need to do my Christmas cards.

Hope you are well my dear!

6. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    That sounds quite complicated not to mention scary. Good luck with the surgery, I hope it will help you a lot.

I am well, Thank You

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus