Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help...

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by crisis, Feb 23, 2006.

1. crisis

crisis New Member

I just found my old 5165, and a wanna recive the messages my brother recieves to annoy the crap out of him. he has a nokia to. i know the
    *3001#12345# but what is the other code? i can't rememberi want it where i put his number in on my phone, and all the messages he receives, i want to recieve thenm to. i used to know how, but after 5 years, the mind has become a little fuzzy on it. Any and all help is appreciated.

2. Chinasaur

Chinasaur Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8330
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I'm almost positive that doing so is a violation of applicable laws regarding intercepting transmissions. AKA wiretap.

Proceed at your own risk.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Not only that, but the network will know if 2 phones are claiming the same telephone #. That sends up big red flags. If you succeed you will probably end up disabling your brother's account.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Yeah I would not do this as well. Personally such a thing to me is invasion of privacy personaly if you were one of my siblings I would punch you right in the mouth if you did this to me.