Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help with the Whole Sero Plan

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by cinder, Nov 20, 2007.

1. cinder

cinder New Member

My Phone:
    Katana 6600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint :(
    :censored:Ok so when I got my phone of course the sales guy sweet talked me into getting it and i thought going with my b/f would save me from being screwed over. Anyways they say because I am in the sero plan I cannot add text messages does anyone kno wif thats true has anyone had that problem pleas help my my bill comes out to 100 dollars because of text and I have tried to add it and they say no its driving me nuts. I need to text cuz of my sister who cannot speak so what do I do? anyone please:censored:

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Sero plans do include unlimited text messaging. Sounds like you don't have a real SERO plan or something didn't get coded right. From the SERO web site at: Sprint Employee Referral Offer

Your SERO Private Store Discounts
    Purchase a new device and service plan through this SERO site and save!

You'll find special discounts on many devices
    Select from three SERO voice plans starting at only $30/month
    Unlimited data services included with all plans
    Unlimited text messaging included with all plans through 12/31/07
    Unlimited Mobile Broadband service for only $49.99/month

3. cinder

cinder New Member

My Phone:
    Katana 6600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    When I was quoted everything I would get it said unlimited text and I only pay 30 dollars with 500 minutes but text isnt included. Do you know what I can do.? Or can my plan be something else cuz all I pay is 30 dollars a month with everything./

4. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I just sent you a private message. I think you do have a SERO plan but it didn't get coded properly for the free text messaging.

5. Gamer03

Gamer03 Technology Aficionado
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola X Pure
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    When I signed up for SERO this past May, I had to call in and have the text messaging added to the account.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. cinder

cinder New Member

My Phone:
    Katana 6600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    I have called in and they fist said that i was right they would add it and credit me for it that happen twice the third time they where rude and said they couldnt add it first cuz of my phone then cuz of my plan and after they wher ejust rude and said I needed to change my plan to add it and hung up. I just want to pay for it. that it i dont want it for free but every time i call they now say they cant do that,.

7. larry

My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Try calling the actual SERO phone number that I sent you. I think you just keep getting the wrong reps with no SERO experience.

8. Gman

Gman Senior Member

My Phone:
    Epic 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    Yep, I had a friend with a similar experience . I'd bet that calling the # Larry gave you they will be able to help you.

9. Simon5282

Simon5282 Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    When I signed up for SERO several months ago, it did not have text included. I called about two months back and asked if they could add it. The rep looked for about ten minutes then told me that she could not find the code. I did not look anymore because I use so few messages a month. But now that I think about it, that is twenty cents a message, and it does add up to a few bucks a month.

10. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    well if you were switched to the ENSEMBLE billing system then it isn't a code anymore.............you see Sprint has two billing systems right now...........Premier and ENSEMBLE........they are trying to get all the customers to ENSEMBLE for various reasons......but the thing is..............on Premier......SERO is just a Fair and Flexible plan with a bunch of codes added on...........in ENSEMBLE.....it's a whole plan so it might actually involve a whole plan change

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. JBJ

JBJ New Member

Cinder,
    If you are not getting the right customer service rep who will add text messaging, call Executive Services and they should be able to assist you. 866-398-4606. Although they ask for a reference # just let them know you haven't been satisfied with any of the supervisors at customer service who aren't following thru with what they say they are going to do for you. Good luck.