Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help with Suncom

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by jillc, Mar 13, 2008.

1. jillc

jillc New Member

Does anyone know a way to listen to your voicemail from your mobile phone, from another phone? I'm asking this, because recently I have been unable to listen to my voice mail on my mobile phone. It tells me to put in my passcode and then after I put it in it just keeps asking me to put it in. I think it also might have something to do with my phone itself, because I tried calling suncoms help service thing on my phone and when I put something in after it told me to it wouldn't do anything. I think it might work if I just tried it on another phone. So I would like it if someone knew how.

2. maa1775

maa1775 New Member

My Phone:
    TM 506
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T Mobile
    It might be an issue with your phone, but it could be SunCom also. It's hard to tell with them sometimes. Try the 800 number and talk to tech support. Hopefully, you'll find someone competent that can help. Good luck!

1-800-786-7378