Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

help with cricket utstarcom ppc6700

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by cryingeyes, Jun 16, 2009.

1. cryingeyes

cryingeyes New Member

Hello my name is jamie. I recently bought a pocket pc. it has been working very well untill just a couple hours ago it just froze up and is kinda on and kinda off. i can not get it to go past a screen that says" window's mobile. I don't have a manual but i did read one online and i couldn't get any thing from it. If anyone has had the same problem and would like to help i would greatly appriciate it. thank you. o i also wanted to say, i tried taking the battery out and back in but the screen stays the same. ????? weird?????

#1 cryingeyes, Jun 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  2. cryingeyes

cryingeyes New Member

well its fixed. This phone is junk. I would not recommend it at all. apparently my 3 photos and 2 short videos was to much for the phone to handle so it froze up. I was told to push the two line buttons on the front of it at the same time and hit the reset button on bottom w/ stilus. So of course i lost everything that was in it after paying 15 bucks thru cricket to transfer my info. now cricket wants 15 more buck to do it again 1 week after doing it. yeah. bad bad bad.... thanks for no help....