Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help W/ My LG VX-8550 Chocolate

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by wannaenv2, Jul 4, 2008.

1. wannaenv2

wannaenv2 New Member

Hi All,

This is the first time I have posted here, but I figured I would since I need emergency help with my LG VX-8550 Chocolate.

Here's the story: I got home from running errands last night and went to plug my Chocolate VX-8550 in. I usually let it sit for awhile. After 10 minutes, I came back and saw that my Chocolate had what looked like a cracked screen. I immediately called Verizon Wireless and (luckily after 9 PM) spoke with a rep. I told her my problem, and she said that once there is physical damage to my phone, my warranty is void (I told her it was still under warranty). She also said that I'd have to pay $300 for a replacement, since I have only had my phone since September and I am (I know) not eligible for the what Verizon Wireless calls the "New Every Two" upgrade program. I really want the enV2. She (the rep) gave me the number to LG Electronics, and I called them, but they closed probably around 7. I thought I'd seek advice here first before I took it to the Verizon Wireless store.

Sincerely,

Username wannaenv2