Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help unlock Nokia 3220b Please!

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by BIOS, Sep 8, 2007.

1. BIOS

BIOS New Member

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum, but it seems great!
    I am trying to unlock my girlfriends cellphone so that we can be on the same network and talk to each other for free. I've called Suncom and they told me they did not have any unlock codes :(
    I have also tried various code generating programs but none seem to include Suncom!

Nokia 3220b
    IMEI: ************** (Removed)
    Suncom

Thanks in advance!

#1 BIOS, Sep 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  2. dmapr

dmapr Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
    Read this. If I'm not mistaken, Suncom's MCC+MNC is 31042. If using Crux Unlocker v5, it's Cincinatti Bell Wireless. Also, select 3220b from the model drop-down list. Since IMEI is 15 digits and you only posted 14 I can't calculated the code for you.

3. BIOS

BIOS New Member

Thank you for your swift reply dmapr. Knowing which provider to choose using Crux i was able to get a seemingly valid code however I get a "cannot undo restriction" with no sim card inserted and "phone restricted" with a Cingular sim card inserted. I've heard of phones being hard locked before, do you think that could possibly be my problem?

4. dmapr

dmapr Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Pixel XL
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless; MTS
    Yes, AFAIK the "cannot undo restriction" reply means "valid code, phone's hard-locked".

5. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 27 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    I would recommend NOT posting your phone's IMEI number. This is a public site and you never know what someone could do with it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. jpscomm

jpscomm New Member

it seems like your phone's software version is not supported by crux calculator the surest way to unlock it is through third party unlocker via direct unlock eg. jaf, twister, prodigy BR