Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help to find the cheapest LG. TM 510?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Guest, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] Can anyone help me other than the lottery of eBay bidding on trying to find the best and lowest price for a new or used [good shape] LG TM 510 cellular phone? I have been looking to buy one for under $95 for several months now and nothing seems to jump out at me on where else to look. I still have 17 month on my Verizon plan before I am able to upgrade to a new cell phone.[​IMG] I am appealing to everyone here to maybe give their two (2) cents worth and help me on this quest.

I have looked and bid on a dozen or more LG TM's on eBay and they all sell for $100 or more [​IMG] or the LCD is broken and still sell for $50. At that, the repair cost would be $100 and I am not any better off. Please do not get me wrong on the price, I am a college [Nursing] student and need the money for other things, like beer and dates. [​IMG]

2. TeSan

TeSan New Member

i got mine for 90 pluse shipping though so it was 105, off of ebay...the best advice is to find a seller, and just email them and see if they will simply sale you the phone without going through auction. some do and some dont.