Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help reprograming qwest to cricket

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by smilecj777, Feb 4, 2009.

1. smilecj777

smilecj777 New Member

I have a Qwest sanyo 8300 cell that I need to flash over to "Cricket." I called Qwest have the unlock "code." Problem is I dont know what to do with it OR how to use "it." Can anyone help me? : Thank you!

2. hank424

hank424 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung R720 Admire
    Wireless Provider(s):
    MetroPCS,att mobility
    Hmm Its seems that their hasnt been a reply in days. I know very little about flashing phones. This can be a complicated and frustrating process...here is a simple list
    to flashing anyphone...unlocked phone, load the Cricket PRL file, geting into the programing menu, then geting cricket to take your phone.

Since this is a process that takes time. I recommend you post this question on Howardforums Cricket Forum and post your question there and someone their can direct you in the right direction. :wink: HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - Cricket.HowardForums.com

3. smilecj777

smilecj777 New Member

Thank you for the info. I will try those forums..!