Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help out a new Nokia owner :)

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Craptain, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Craptain

Craptain Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    I really like this 3585i... It is very basic, but works well for me.

I have a few questions for the experts. First, how do you change the homepage for the Minibrowser? I have read my manual and know about pressing the power button for the menu, but can not change my homepage.

I'm pretty sure this is not an option, but is there any way to have a call timer? That was a great tool for managing my minutes on my Moto. [​IMG]

Also, whats up with the pricey data cables? So far the best prices I have found are on Ebay... about $30-35 shipped. Any suggestions?

I noticed that there is some kind of antenna connection on the front under the faceplate... Are there faceplates that allow that to be used?

How to change the splash screen?

This isn't too important, but where is the PRL listed?

Thanks for any help! [​IMG]

2. Buickman

Buickman Gearhead/Gadget freak

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    BB 9550, Moto Droid
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon on both phones
    PRL - *#ver#
    Current call timer ( if like other nokias )- call log, call timers, last call( then press details), current call timer ( select it and turn it on)

Sorry I cant help you with the rest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Craptain

Craptain Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    Thanks! don't know how I missed that call timer...