Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Help me with my situation with SprintPCS and a broken phone

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by moss, Jun 10, 2006.

1. moss

moss New Member

Well basicly my phone doesn't want to comply with me anymore. It will shut off randomly when closed, I have the A660. Now I'm considering to buy a new phone with Sprint since I'm eligible for the $150 rebate but this would involve renewing my contract for 2 more years. Now I'm happy with sprint coverage wise, I don't get that many dropped calls and I seem to get reception everywhere I go.

What advice could you guys give me on my situation? I would like to make an informed decision and I'm not really big on cell phones etc so if you guys can tell me what I need to know so I don't end up making a huge mistake at the end, I would appreciate it.

Btw if i were to get a new phone, I would get a camera phone since I really want to take pics but I'm not going to buy Vision because I have no use for it, so maybe that will help you guys with my mindset.

Thanks.

2. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    Well you stated you were happy with Sprint. Unless you really feel the urge to try someting new, I suggest you staying with Sprint and focusing on which phone will fit you best. Reception and battery life are two of the most important factors for me in chosing a phone. Would that apply to you as well? You also mentioned getting a camera phone. Larry, who is not only from your area, but also uses Sprint service just bought an LG LX-350 and I think he is quite happy with it. I'm sure he will chime in soon and give you more information and suggestions as to which phone he would recommend.
    Welcome to Wireless Advisor, and I hope I was at least of a little help to you.
    Andy

3. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    No offense but I really hated the A660. It's probably the worst phone Sprint has put out since the A460. The newer Samsungs such as the A580 are much better phones. The Sanyo 3100 and LG LX-350 are also worth looking at.