Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

"Hello" ~ Vincentown, NJ

Discussion in 'The WirelessAdvisor Community' started by Concerned Lady, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Concerned Lady

Concerned Lady New Member

My Phone:
    Kyocera 3200
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Virgin Mobile (Sprint)
    Hello everyone,

I'm a Concerned Lady, I take on issues and trouble shoot them!

AT&T: I endured 2 defective new, 14 refurbished defective Samsung Galaxy S cell phones then 4 refurbished Atrix phones from July 16, 2011 til July 2012! Filed countless repair tickets, alerted them to their problem in refurbished and how to correct it and was told to much paperwork to implement it! They went against the FTC! Big drawn out mess!

Virgin Mobile: First 2 phones were defective of same model then the new model i got a defective cell phone...

NOW: Bad Tower #1PL33XC461 Route 206, Tabernacle/Vincentown, NJ 08088
    In short, a joint connection on the cell tower here is bad... Mid Sept 2014 all carrier's signal dropped in half, then January 17th 3015 signal bars dropped in half again...

Can someone advise me on:
    1 ~ Where all carriers connect in the antenna system?
    2 ~ Where do i call to get action in getting the issue(s) "fixed"?

Complaints/Repairs Filed:
    I have made 20+ repair complaints to 3 carriers bouncing off tower...
    I have 6 complaint in to the FTC & FCC...
    ~ Verizon lied to the FCC...

All this falls under Consumer Fraud!

Advise, sites, info all greatly appreciated...

Thank you,
    Christie