Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

CENTRAL U.S. -- Hello... New Member Question.....

Discussion in 'AT&T Wireless Forum' started by Julzn86, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Julzn86

Julzn86 New Member

I was reading on an old thread and I saw that you guys may have an answer that I have been searching for. The topic is opening a new cell phone company. The answers that I read and understand was, 1) you have to have a lot of money. 2) you can "borrow" or build a tower.

My question is, and I hope that no one gets mad at me asking, but how do you become a reseller? I have spoken with many people with AT&T and seem to not really be getting anywhere. Or how do I "borrow" their tower. We are willing to pay them, but we don't have Cricket or any other unlimited cell phone service here and that is what we want to offer.

I know that I am crazy, and it is expensive, but I would rather try. And I hope that someone can tell me who to call or what to do because I am not good at starting a plan out. :confused:

Thanks

2. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 27 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 12 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Julzn86, welcome to Wireless Advisor.

Check out this forum: http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/working-or-investing-in-wireless-industry/

This might give you more information of what you're looking to do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Julzn86

Julzn86 New Member

Thank you very much for that info. Is there any updated forums about it. The contact info is old, but I will read to see if there is anything else that can help me. :D

4. M in LA

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Unfortunately I don't have any other information, but have you tried a Google search for mobile resellers and business along those lines? I know the information you're looking for is out there somewhere.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Julzn86

Julzn86 New Member

Again thank you. I was able to contact someone, and it sounds like he may be the answer to my questions. So far this forum has been great for me. :cool:

6. M in LA

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Glad we could help. :)