Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Hello! Looking For Dealers

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by VNB, Aug 14, 2013.

1. VNB

VNB New Member

Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Hi - Tony, Owner/President of VNB Digital, here introducing myself to all in the forum..

I'm new to the forum but not new to consumer electronics retailing.
    I have been in business since 2000, mainly in the Sports Memorabilia and Apparel sector. I got into electronics about 3 years ago. I started by selling gently used and refurbished digital cameras & accessories, Apple related products and anything of quality that I could get my hands on and yield a good price (if I wouldn't buy it myself or give it as a gift to my wife, I wouldn't attempt to sell it). I recently have added gently used and refurbished smart phones to my arsenal.

I have spent HOURS upon HOURS looking for reputable wholesale suppliers/master dealers of smart phones and have been frustrated with the findings. Only 2 of the numerous leads I followed were reputable and not a scam or some knock-offs from China. Of the two I found, one has prices that are more retail than wholesale, and the other has better prices but a limited inventory. That's what brings me here.

I am hoping to find out the names of master dealers of the latest smartphones, compatible with all the major carriers (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc. - I understand that some are CDMA and some are GSM). I am looking to retail the phones only, without a contract. I will be happy to share any info that I find out along the way.

Please feel free to PM me.

2. Simone The Master Agent

My Phone:
    Iphone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    page plus ,net10 & simple mobile
    I am a master agent I can help set you up with VidaPay an activation portal you will use to receive spiffs ,The portal supplies Page Plus Net10 & Simple Mobile