Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Having a tough time making a decision...what would you do...

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Smitty79, May 16, 2008.

1. Smitty79

Smitty79 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Samsung m520
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I'm having a bit of a conundrum. I've got one year left on my contract with Sprint as of May 21st. After July 1st I'll be eligible for the $75/$150 discount on an upgrade and of course I'm currently elegible for the $25/$75. I'm currently lusting after the Samsung m520 and my MOTO SLVR has since lost it's luster. My problem is I don't really want to tack anymore onto my contract cause I would like to finish up my contract and either try to get on a SERO plan (it's my understanding this can't be done in the middle of a contract) or jump ship to another carrier. I'm less likely to jump ship, but the thought has crossed my mind. So my options are to take a discount and kiss the SERO idea goodbye for the next 2-3 years. Or, pay full retail for new or buy used ( I hate buying used :biggrin: ) and avoid the contract extension. I know this should be a no-brainer, but I'm having a tough time convincing myself one way or another. :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Well if this were me and Sprint worked just fine and no issues I would wait it out a year and just get SERO. But I do understand how addicting it is to want t a new device. I think when you get to the point you dont have a contract anymore then you have many more options.

This is what I would do since you asked.