Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Has Anyone been sick recently?

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by Gamer03, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Phoenixx

Phoenixx Junior Member

How can you not like needles??? Getting shots is the best pert of going to the doctor! It's also fun to give blood!

2. ILUVSOCAL

ILUVSOCAL Banned

My Phone:
    Nokia 3600(me)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T(Me),Cingular(Me,Mom),Edge Wireless(Dad)
    Lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Phoenixx

Phoenixx Junior Member

Besides...I get my flu stuff free...my new "stepmom" is a nurse. (and only 6 years older than me...but that's neither here nor there..."

4. ZaphodB

ZaphodB Signal Go Down De Hole...

My Phone:
    LG VX5600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    I used to get the flu every year... so then about six years ago the State of Wisconsin decides that teachers and public servants have to get the flu shot. So we stand in a really long line at Gundersen and get the shots...

... and I got the flu TWICE that year.

Ever since then I just don't bother. My usual treatment for the flu is either abject misery ("can you find me something to watch? I'm too sick to touch the remote control.") or a double-shot of bourbon. If I'm really sick I will mix the bourbon in with beef broth.

If you work out every day you won't be sick as long, I've found...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Shizam76

Shizam76 Shizam! Babyyyyy!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t
    WoW....this thread took off. Sorry for backtracking....but I have to say....Gamer03 I see people at work, some of which are cooks, go to the bathroom and walk right out with out even looking at the sink.....and they are cookuing food? YUCK! I mean the nerve of a cook not washing after going to the bathroom, right in front of me! Someone who (used to) eat their food! How "ballsy" is that?

6. ILUVSOCAL

ILUVSOCAL Banned

My Phone:
    Nokia 3600(me)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T(Me),Cingular(Me,Mom),Edge Wireless(Dad)
    I wouldn't risk it, it's not just for your sake, but for everybody else's, some people, like childern and the elderly can and have been dying this year from it, so if you don't do it for yourself, do it for the rest of us [​IMG] By the way, check out the links I posted, the flu is a lot deadlier than many seem to think, last pandemic of it killed somewhere between 20-40 million, and they say we are due for another major outbreak anytime now. If it's needles you fear, you can do the Flu Mist now, that's what I did, my parents did the shots, better safe than sorry. If you get the flu, it can develop into Pneumonia, and that can be deadly to anyone. The more I learn about the Flu, the more shocked I am at the lax attitude towards it's dangers.

7. ShoresGuy

ShoresGuy Euer WA Experte in Europa

My Phone:
    HTC/T-Mobile MDA II PPC
    Wireless Provider(s):
    E-Plus (BASE 12 month flatrate)/Vodafone Germany
    It's also quite different from person to person. Some of us get sicker quicker than others and even the flu will affect each of us in a different way. But you're right, AnthroMatt, it's better to be safe than sorry.

8. Shizam76

Shizam76 Shizam! Babyyyyy!

My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t
    I get the flu every couple of years or so.....I can't remember the last time I had it. I just get the bad cold/upper resiratory/sinus thing....never the flu. Hopefully I can keep it that way. I must be lucky?