Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Guess What T-Mobile Did to My Account..

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by Etorres777, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Etorres777

Etorres777 Life is good for now..

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t Mobility
    Hey guys, have an interesting story to tell you on what T-Mobile did to my account. Well, you guys know that I went T-Mobile almost 3 months ago. Everything was fine, love the service, sorry Cingular, I think you're out of the picture now.. Anyway, well since I work for an authorized agen (again) well i would always use ICAM (indirect customer account manager) we can view accounts payment history, credit information, change numbers, upgrade, etc. well at the end of May, when i'd type in the last 4 digits of the social and the number (what's needed to look up the account) it'd say no customers found. So I was shocked. So today I get bored, and I start playing with WATSON (check credit, view existing service agreement, etc.). Well, usually when you type in a social with an existiing account even voicestream left in good or bad terms, so I type in my dads' information,and it starts running the credit and comes back with a class again, and I'm like WTF? It's not supposed to do this. So then I call customer care and he said that someone deleted my dads social security number from the account. So he asked for it and put it back, and now everything is fine again, except for my overage charges for texting too much..