Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

groovy blues ringtone...

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by i27e, Apr 27, 2003.

1. i27e

i27e Member

if any could post it in midi or any format i would really like it. my phone isnt privileged enough to have this but i really like it. i know it is on the 3360 model, thank you very much

2. i27e

i27e Member

3. braindead500

braindead500 Member

I could be wrong but i believe that nokia has trademarked some or all of their ringtones so I doubt you will find it

4. JessDigItAll

JessDigItAll Junior Member

I have that ringtone on midi, if that's what you want....

5. i27e

i27e Member

6. JessDigItAll

i27e,

I emailed you the midi yesterday...Let me know if you received it.

7. maciej

maciej Banned

could you post it on myphonefiles.com in the "blues" section? I think that section doesn't have a single item there... Or at least could you mail to me as well and I'll put it there? maciejg@yahoo.com Thanks!!

8. JessDigItAll

It's added! [​IMG]

9. braindead500

braindead500 Member

Is that the real polyphonic version because the one on my phone (Nokia 3585) sounds a lot different and has many more instruments.

10. JessDigItAll

It's from the 7250, so it might be the same one you have. I can send it to you if you'd like to hear it for yourself. Just let me know your email address, whatever is convenient.

11. SBERB2468

SBERB2468 Guest

Yes it's the same polyphonic version for allNokia phones. It's just when you play it on the computer it sounds different. When played in the phone it is the exact same as the 3585. By the way I have all the Nokia 7250, 7210, 6610 ringtones listed in my yahoo group. If you want them you can join the group and download them in the files section. Nokia 7210 Yahoo! Group

12. braindead500

braindead500 Member

Trust me, its not the same one as on my 3585. Mine sounds alot better. The 3585's have 40 level ringtones and groovy blue has more instruments and the main instrument that plays the tune sound alot better. Plus they're different lenghts.