Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

GROOVY BLUE RINGTONE!!! HELP!!

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by SBERB2468, Apr 6, 2003.

1. SBERB2468

SBERB2468 Guest

Hi. I was just wondering if it is possible to copy a ringtone from any of the Nokia 3500 phones (3585i, 3590, 3510, 3510i, 3570). I have a Nokia 7210 and want the polyphonic version of the ringtone called Groovy Blue. My phone didn't come with it pre installed and i know all the 3500 phones did. So if anyone can either "extract" it from your phone somehow or find an midi file version that would be so awesome! If you can copy all ringtones that vare on the phone that would be even better too!! Thanks you guys. Let me know if it's possible.