Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Grandfathered Vision

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by Samahok, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Samahok

Samahok New Member

is there ANYway to get your grandfathered vision back if you upgraded a phone to a phone with power vision and they told you that you couldnt keep your old vision? After reading that it is possible to keep the old vision plan with ur power vision phone i got really upset and was just wondering if someone has ever gotten their grandfathered vision back.

any help would be nice!

thanks

2. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    I have a grandfathered vision plan and have used many EVDO phones on this plan. They will tell you you cannot connect to EVDO with it, but it will no problem. Just keep searching for a rep that will do it for you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Samahok

Samahok New Member

see but the thing is they already changed me over and i no longer am grandfathered. so i was wondering if it were possible to get that back

4. Yankees368

Yankees368 Compulsive Signal Checker

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhones 4S???
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint 2002-2010, Voicestream 2001-2002
    Probably not, no. I have been very careful that my plan NEVER gets changed. You can try to get it back, but I do not think it will happen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...