Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Good Phones for Verizon?

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by azcellphonejunkie, Jan 11, 2002.

1. azcellphonejunkie

azcellphonejunkie The Cell Phone Junkie

My Phone:
    iPhone 3GS
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ATT, Verizon, Sprint |Prior: Alltel, Nextel
    I am currently with sprint with a startac (st7867) and have had great success with it. I started with sprint with the nokia model 6185 and it had poor reception, dropped calls, and quality. I have come to an opinion that motorola makes good solid quality phones that work well on CDMA networks (sprint, alltel and verizon are ones I have used star tacs with before) I would like to know if there are other phones anyone would recommend that will perform to the expectations that I have with the star tac. I live/work in Phoenix and am considering Verizon over Sprint. If anyone can tell me experinces with other verizon phones in Phoenix, more specifically the Chandler area and what they think would be a good phone and also the reliability of verizon in the chandler area. Thank you in advance for the info.

azcellphonejunkie

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    I was only with Verizon a short while, but I had the LG TM510 which I consider to be an excellent phone. So do 1,000+ users on: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tm510.

One heads up though: Just today I read that a user was having trouble finding accessories for it. Most probably because the TM520 is rumored to be released this coming Monday. If you want the voice-dialing feature, the TM510 has it, but for some undisclosed reason,it was removed from the upcoming TM520. See user group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tm520.

Also read this WirelessAdvisor NorthEastern Forum survey.